As soon as I realized and felt all this in full measure, the broken world began to gather again. Streams of pink substance began to move in me, gaining firmness, stretching and intertwining, slowly but surely acquiring human features. My new body was born to replace the one I had before. I seemed to flow, at the same time feeling myself inside an unborn body and watching everything from a bird's eye view. For the first time in an eternity, I felt my fingers, real human fingers! Oh what a wonderful feeling! Nothing existed in the whole world yet. There was no up and down, there was no light and dark, only an endless pink ocean existing endlessly in all directions and my hand for the first time experiencing its own materiality. Then I felt my elbow, neck, shoulders and then the outlines of my whole body, as if waking up from a dream. I suddenly had a strong desire to move. As soon as my fingertips trembled, the pink ocean was eclipsed by a white flash, then by absolute blackness, and I was pulled out of infinity in a swift whirlpool and thrown into my newfound body. The feeling of "omnipresence" disappeared, and instead a feeling came that was much more strange and unusual - I suddenly began to feel my materiality in a real physical body. It was so unusual and unusual that it shocked me. I was already a man once, but I managed to forget what it was like and now peered into the impenetrable darkness with a stunned look.
Mom saw this, after a couple of seconds she covered the cock with a dress, quickly got out of bed, and hurried to her bedroom, slamming the door there. Then I heard a muffled "Fool ... what are you doing ... how could this be."
The daughter immediately noticed that her father had an excellent erection, and then she caught herself appreciating her father's loins. His manhood was clearly more impressive than that of her husband. The emerging understanding that she was looking at her father and seeing a man in him caused pleasant embarrassment and excitement. There were no other women here, and it was obvious that it was she who aroused desire in her father. This thought made the woman's heart skip a beat and blush. It became more and more embarrassing from the current situation, and all three agreed that for the first time they had bought enough, and it was time to return to the city, home.
In vain. I thought we'd do it again.
liveartbcs.com/france/03-04-2022. - I noticed something happened to Ira then on the river, for some reason you don’t talk anymore. Yes, and she walks with a sour face, she is not herself, - Ivan began to spin Slava into a dialogue.
I ordered tickets on the Internet, and I certainly did not expect such an adventure.
- Not that word. You'll soon realize how healthy she is. Kiss, I'm waiting.
When they had already drunk three cups, so that the ears were dripping, Olya slid off the chair and landed on her knees opposite me, pulled the zipper of the lock.
We need to hide, people can walk here - Ella suggested.
Ludka choked. It's one thing to know and assume that your daughter is being fucked in all holes, and it's quite another to see it with your own eyes. I've been coughing, poor thing. And young people only know their positions change. I know from my own experience that fucking in a team turns me on. Not when they fuck one in chorus, but when they fuck side by side. So they do not have time to finish, start over again. It’s a young thing, it’s constantly standing, just substitute your pussy, dear. And how long did you fast.